We create the right frameworks for work and learning
The Danish Building and Property Agency ensures that there are proper physical frameworks for state institutions, and in doing so frees up resources for the core tasks of the institutions in question while looking after the real estate interests of the state.
This means that
- The task of the Danish Building and Property Agency is to provide police, courts, universities and ministries with the exact frameworks that match their needs and economy best.
- The customers of the Danish Building and Property Agency find that their resources are freed up for performing their core tasks when they use us.
- The Danish Building and Property Agency is a rental and procurement organization. We rent out both our own and private properties, and we procure construction, rental and operational services in the private market.
- The Danish Building and Property Agency ensures that state properties are maintained and developed so that they are up-to-date and maintain their value.
- The Danish Building and Property Agency contributes with analyses and the knowledge with which to develop the national management and administration of real estate.
We are knowledgeable and competent in our consulting, as well as efficient and consistent in our deliveries
STRATEGIC AREAS OF ACTION
1. Clear basis for decision-making
The Danish Building and Property Agency creates value by delivering clear and transparent bases for decision-making so that customers and political decision-makers can make decisions concerning real estate based on the best information.
This applies in each individual case where a customer wishes to change its premises as well as where cross-disciplinary decisions are made concerning the state's use of premises.
We do this by being a competent and knowledgeable advisor that provides grounds for decision-making founded on broadly based experience and data concerning real estate and procurement.
2. Strong implementation
The Danish Building and Property Agency creates value by ensuring strong implementation of the supply and administration of premises so that customers and political decision-makers experience that the Danish Building and Property Agency delivers efficiently and consistently in relation to time, price and quality.
This applies in each individual case where a customer's requirements need to be met. And it applies where cross-disciplinary decisions concerning the state's use of premises need to be implemented.
We do this by being the state's real estate experts, using our knowledge of procurement, project management, architecture and engineering, purchasing, sales and administration to make the right decisions and deliver what has been agreed.
3. Knowledge-based optimization
The large property portfolio and construction activity of the Danish Building and Property Agency provides a unique opportunity for creating value by accumulating and utilizing this knowledge as well as developing effective systems and processes for the benefit of customers, political decision-makers, other developers and the industry in general.
We must use our competences and strength in the market to make optimal acquisitions, influence developments in real estate in a positive manner and keep our own costs down. We must learn from others and help others learn as well.